Who you are:
Love the challenge of creating new business relationships? Do you get how IT products and services fit together (like a perfect puzzle) to solve customers’ problems create greater value for users and businesses? If you understand the good from the bad and you’re ready to negotiate exciting new deals, Software Logic is ready for you. We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who’s eager to build stronger, faster business through great partnerships. Sound like your dream job? It’s time to apply!
Who we are:
Launched in 2014, Software Logic is an Tampa-based company that is demonstrating how a truly innovative approach and uber-focus on quality can mean all the difference in gaining competitive advantage. With changes on the horizon, including the downtown revitalization, the growth of the Port of Tampa, and the potential of the Cuban market, there has never been a better moment in recent history for Tampa Bay for companies to extend their reach through the use of technology that works for them.
Your day-to-day (as a Business Development Manager, you’ll):
- Bring a passion for Software Logic LLC and our custom application development services to the market
- Serve as the tip of the spear in building revenue generating partnerships
- Believe in and share your passion for these offerings as vehicles to create value for us and our partners
- Grow the number of partners in our revenue streams, with special focus on project-based partners
- Initiate conversations with and sell partners on joining the program to drive new IT sales
- Organize and close the partnerships by bringing the right team members together
- Grow partners’ engagement over time to drive our mutual businesses forward
- Identify and create a sales strategy for the company’s target market
- Help define and support the organization’s business objectives by selling to corporate management within the target market.
What does it take to do this job?
- High energy and passion for creating value-driven business relationships
- A minimum of 3 years of business development experience dealing with custom technology solutions
- Broad knowledge of the IT market is a big plus as it will help accelerate partner conversations
- A demonstrated ability to negotiate business deals that create mutual benefit while keeping whole the value drivers of our business
Software Logic Values:
Every employee we hire, at every level, must possess the following attributes:
- Simplify Everything.
- Think Positive.
- Be Transparent.
- Have fun
Ready to toss your hat in the ring?